What happens if there is a work-related injury?

If there is a work-related injury,

  • Fora and the allied health assistant will be required to fill out a worker injury claim form
  • The completed forms will be sent to our insurance company
  • The insurance company will investigate the incident
  • The insurance company decides the next steps and informs the parties involved

Related Help Articles

  • • How do I get started with Fora?

  • • Do I need to pay for a allied health assistant’s travel time?

  • • How are travel charges calculated?