Does Fora screen and verify their allied health assistants?
Yes. We screen applicants based on their previous experience, performance during a phone interview and reference checks.
All our allied health assistants undergo the following checks:
- Proof of identity check
- Working with Children’s Check
- National Police Check
- Disability Workers Exclusion List check
- NDIS Clearance
- Phone interview
- Professional Reference checks
- Fully vaccinated from COVID-19
Upon being verified and prior to beginning employment, allied health assistants also complete:
- OH&S Safety Module
- NDIS Quality, Safety and You Module
- Infection Control Training
All allied health assistants Working with Children’s Checks can be made available upon request and allied health assistants are encouraged to have a physical copy of these checks with them at all times when working in the community.