What is the process if there’s a work-related injury?

  1. Both Fora and the allied health assistant will fill out a worker injury claim form
  2. We will send the form to our insurance company
  3. The insurance company will investigate
  4. The insurance company decides next steps and informs parties involved

Related Help Articles

  • • I’ve met the client and we both want to proceed, what’s next?

  • • How do I know if the client would like to work with me?

  • • What should I consider when applying to work with clients?