Am I suitable to be an allied health assistant?

To be eligible to apply, you must have at least ONE of the following:

  • Be currently enrolled in or have graduated from the following accredited Australian university degrees:
    • Occupational Therapy
    • Physiotherapy
    • Speech Pathology
  • Completion of a Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy or Speech Pathology degree at an international university
  • Completion of a Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance

Related Help Articles

  • • I’ve met the client and we both want to proceed, what’s next?

  • • How do I know if the client would like to work with me?

  • • What should I consider when applying to work with clients?