What education do Fora allied health assistants have?

Foras allied health assistants will have one or more of the following education backgrounds:

  • Undergraduate and postgraduate students enrolled in accredited allied-health degrees (Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy and Speech Pathology).
  • Allied Health Assistants (completed a Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance).
  • Graduate therapists (Allied-health university students who have recently completed their degree).
  • Interim therapists (those who have received allied health qualifications overseas and awaiting certification in Australia).
  • Return-to-work therapists (Australian AHP’s looking to re-enter the workforce after some time away from clinical practice).

We recruit our allied health assistants based on their experience which may have been from university placement, volunteer work or other jobs that are related to the field. You will be able to view the allied health assistants experience and background once they have applied to work with you.

Related Help Articles

  • • How do I get started with Fora?

  • • Do I need to pay for a allied health assistant’s travel time?

  • • How are travel charges calculated?