The allied health assistant has recorded travel allowance without my agreement. What can I do?

Please email to let us know.

We will contact the allied health assistant to confirm whether they are willing to continue sessions without travel allowance or if they are open to extending their shift hours to make the travel more worthwhile.

We will aim to find a solution that would work for you both. If there isn’t enough funding available to cater for travel allowance or longer shifts, we may need to find another suitable allied health assistant for you closer to your home.

Related Help Articles

  • • How do I get started with Fora?

  • • Do I need to pay for a allied health assistant’s travel time?

  • • How are travel charges calculated?