Am I eligible to use an allied health assistant?

In order to be linked with a Fora allied health assistant:

  • You need to have an ongoing relationship with an Allied Health Professional (AHP).
  • Your AHP must be willing to provide a handover to the selected therapy assistant and provide support and guidance every 4 to 6 weeks to ensure the therapy plan is up-to-date.
  • If the person seeking assistance isn’t able to create and manage their account (to organise bookings, cancellations etc.), a family member, primary carer, support coordinator or AHP can do so on their behalf.

Related Help Articles

  • • How do I get started with Fora?

  • • Do I need to pay for a allied health assistant’s travel time?

  • • How are travel charges calculated?