What insurance am I covered by?

You are covered for professional indemnity and public liability for:

  • Allied health insurance
    • exercise physiology
    • physiotherapy
    • psychology
    • speech therapy
    • occupational therapy
    • hydrotherapy
  • community and disability services

You are covered for any injury that may arise from your work by WorkCover insurance.

Please note that if you elect to transport clients in your car, any incident or damage that occurs to your car, or any person in it, while you are driving to and from work or transporting a client, is not covered by our insurance. You must have third party insurance or comprehensive insurance that covers you for business purposes.

Related Help Articles

  • • I’ve met the client and we both want to proceed, what’s next?

  • • How do I know if the client would like to work with me?

  • • What should I consider when applying to work with clients?