What are my obligations if I elect to transport clients?
If you are providing transport (whether in your own vehicle or someone else’s) you have an obligation to:
- Provide and maintain a current and valid Australian drivers licence
- Hold Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance and check that you are insured to drive for business purposes.
- Enter accurate records relating to your transport work via the Fora platform
- Notify Fora immediately of any licence cancellation
- Notify Fora of any medical condition that may prevent you from safely providing transport.
- Agree to inform Fora via email in the case of any incident or near miss event.
- Consider keeping a first aid kit in your car