Below are examples of tasks that can be delegated to our allied health assistants in physiotherapy.
- Supporting a child to play games that increase gross motor skills and coordination with their peers
- Conducting hydrotherapy sessions to improve a client’s cardiovascular fitness
- Supporting a client to implement exercise programs in their home or care facility
- Identifying and managing a client’s compliance with an exercise program
- Reporting any difficulties a client experiences with completing an exercise program
- Assisting with a mobility and movement programs for a client unable to actively participate by monitoring posture management
See the Victorian Department of Health’s Supervision and delegation framework for allied health assistants for further examples.