What about international students?

We have found that most international students have needed to apply using a manual form.

If a worker does not have the identity documents required for an online application (such as an Australian drivers licence or medicare card), they will instead need to make a manual application directly to the Worker Screening Unit. You can find where to do this using the links to your state or territory page above.

If a worker has the necessary documents to apply but is having technical difficulties with the online application, the worker needs to contact the state or department agency (find the contact details using the links above) who will be able to assist or provide the offline application form.

We deal with this quite often, and there are usually a lot of questions that pop up, so if you’re unsure, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at info@foratherapy.com and we’ll help you with this.

Related Help Articles

  • • I’ve met the client and we both want to proceed, what’s next?

  • • How do I know if the client would like to work with me?

  • • What should I consider when applying to work with clients?